Dr. David B. Samadi specializes in Robotic Prostate Surgery, Bladder Surgery using a robot. He and his surgical team have performed more than 7,000 surgeries averaging at least 500 per year. He has a staff of nurses, Pathologists, and the Operating Room Team work together to become the patients’ support group before and after surgery. The Prostate Cancer Center is now on the 21st floor of the Lenox Hill Hospital.
Dr. David B. Samadi treats the patient and cancer. He multi-tasks at Lenox Hill Hospital as their Chairman of the Urology Department and Chief of Robotic Surgery.
Lenox Hill Hospital is being led by people who care for their patients. The hospital has updated technology and working with the top physicians in their fields.
His personal time is as busy as his work schedule.He is a Professor of Urology at Hofstra North Shore-LIJ School of Medicine and Program Director of Urology Residency.
He is the Chief Medical Correspondent for the 970 AM Radio NYC is Dr. David B. Samadi and he’s a member of the Medical “A” Team, and a contributor to Fox News.
How Does Stress Stop Sexual Activity?
David B. Samadi knows that men try to avoid going to the doctor until their body isn’t operating correctly.
* Erectile Dysfunction can lead to Depression.
* A checkup can reveal an Enlarged Prostate that needs to be treated.
How Exercise And Healthy Foods Improves The Man’s Sexual Performance
Some men don’t realize that “Healthy” and “Sexually Active” are two different agendas.
* Replace the chips with fresh fruits and whole grains, the hamburgers with lean meats and vegetables, and the juices with low-fat milk.
* You want to ingest plenty of foods with antioxidants.
* Stop smoking and cut your alcohol consumption.
What Age Do Women Go Through Menopause?
* Most women began what is commonly called the “Change” between 45 and 55 years old.
* Genetics determine when a woman will go through Menopause.
What’s the difference between Perimenopause and Menopause?
* The ovaries have slowed down the production of hormones.
How Does A Woman Know She Has Entered Menopause?
* When a woman’s period has stopped for 12 glorious months in a row.
What Symptoms Should A Woman Expect During Menopause?
Doctors can prescribe a few remedies to soften the blow of traveling down this Menopausal road.
* The “Hot Flashes” or “Personal Summers” can happen at any time during the day or night with mood swings, sore muscles, and joints.